Call for papers
To present at the symposium, submit an Acrobat (PDF) version of your paper on the symposium submission website (https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=asianhost2021#). The page limit is 6 pages, double column, IEEE format, with a minimum font size of 9 points (preferably 10pt).
Camera Ready Guidelines
You have already received the comments by the reviewers in a previous email.
Please take them carefully into account when preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings.
Before you submit your final paper, please make sure you incude appropriate Copyright clearance code notice in the paper.
See below for more information about the Copyright code.
It is also highly recommended that you use the conference-provided IEEE eXpress service to run IEEE Compliance Check (see the guideline below for this check). The final paper is due on November 18, 2021. Please submit an Acrobat (PDF) version of the final version on the symposium submission website
This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings. You should submit your paper using your EasyChair account.
The page limit is six pages for regular papers. The page limit is 4 pages for short papers.
Also, please ensure that your paper has US Letter Size, not A4 size and it adheres to the two-column IEEE conference proceedings format, as described at the following URL:
We greatly appreciate your cooperation in these matters. Thank you again for your contribution to AsianHOST 2021.
Submission of electronic IEEE Copyright Form
The paper title, paper ID (Easychair paper number), author list and email must be exactly identical with your EasyChair submission data.
If you have any questions about the copyright form, please contact our Publication Chair, Dr. Md Tanvir Arafin. Email address: email@example.com
IEEE Copyright Code
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
Detailed instructions can be found at:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not
protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-4185-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-4185-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-4185-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
IEEE PDF eXpress Compliance Check
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress™ site (https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2F).
- First-time users should do the following
- Select the New Users - Click Here link
- Enter the following:
- 53231X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
- Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
- If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.