Call for papers
To present at the symposium, submit an Acrobat (PDF) version of your paper on the symposium submission website (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=asianhost2016). The page limit is 6 pages, double column, IEEE format, with a minimum font size of 10 points. Submissions must be anonymous and must not identify the authors, directly or indirectly, anywhere in the manuscript.
Camera Ready Guidelines
You have already received the comments by the reviewers in a previous email.
Please take them carefully into account when preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings. Before you submit your final paper, please make sure you
incude appropriate Copyright clearance code notice in the paper. See below for more information about the Copyright code.
It is also highly recommended that
you use the conference-provided IEEE eXpress service to run IEEE Compliance Check (see the guideline below for this check).
The final paper is due on
15th October, 2016 17th October, 2016.
This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings. You should submit your paper using your EasyChair account.
The page limit is six pages for regular papers.
Please download, print, SIGN, and scan the IEEE Copyright Form, which can be found at the following URL:
Please email your copyright form to the Publication Chair, Chang Chip Hong (Assoc Prof). Email address: ECHChang@ntu.edu.sg
Also, please ensure that your paper has US Letter Size, not A4 size and it adheres to the two-column IEEE conference proceedings format, as described at the following URL:
We greatly appreciate your cooperation in these matters. Thank you again for your contribution to AsianHOST 2016.
IEEE Copyright Code
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the
guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding. Detailed instructions can be found
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not
protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-5701-6/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5701-6/16/$31.00
©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-5701-6/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
IEEE PDF eXpress Compliance Check
Papers may pass through IEEE PDF eXpress for inclusion in the program.
- First-time users should do the following
- Select the New Users - Click Here link
- Enter the following:
- 38656X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is
For AsianHOST 2016, a Student Poster Session will be presented where students can demo their latest work in related hardware security.
Please contact Dr. Rajat Subhra Chakraborty to confirm that you would like to have a poster on this session by December 5, 2016.
Please note that the posters will NOT be included in the conference proceedings.
Please prepare your posters of size A0: width - 33in (841 mm), height - 47 in (1189 mm)
Slight deviations from the recommended size are also OK as far as the poster fit in the poster board: